Town Clerk

General Government: Three Year Term - Expires 2025
Lori West


Expires 2025
General Powers and Duties 

The Hull Town Clerk is elected by the registered voters of Hull. State law provides that the Town Clerk is the official keeper of the Town Seal and the Town's Oath Book. The Town Clerk, and members of his/her staff, also are Notaries Public and have the authority to notarize documents signed in their presence. The Town Clerk serves as the custodian of Town records and official documents. The Town Clerk is responsible for the maintenance, preservation and disposition of all Town records. 

Registrar of Vital Records and Statistics

The Town Clerk also acts as the Town Registrar of Vital Records and Statistics. The Town Clerk accepts for filing and maintains records of all births, deaths and marriages that occur in Hull. The Town Clerk is authorized to issue certified copies of birth, death and marriage records, and administers adoption and record-change depositions.

Chief Election Official 


The Town Clerk is the Chief Election Official and is authorized by state law to administer elections and election-related functions.  In addition to the Town Clerk, the Town of Hull has three Registrars of Voters who are appointed by Board of Selectmen, each serving a three year term.  The Registrars of Voters must always represent each of the two leading political parties.  The daily administrations of elections processes is managed by the Town Clerk.