Location of Municipal Parking Areas
Areas listed below may be utilized by Hull residents who possess a restricted or municipal sticker issued by the Town of Hull only. Non-resident parking is not allowed at the locations below.
** Visitor passes are not valid for these locations. **
- Atlantic Ave, just past the pumping station.
- Atlantic Ave by Stoney Beach, 2 handi-cap spots.
- Atlantic Ave, from the basketball courts to Stoney Beach Rd.
- A Street, behind St. Anne’s Church.
- Between K&L Street/Railroad Bed.
- X-Y Lot.
- Kenberma Street Lot (Between Samoset Ave & Manomet Ave).
- N Street at Nantasket Ave. (Bay Side).
- Friends Park (Between Kingsley Rd & Brockton Circle).
- Front Street – where signs are posted only.
- Samoset Ave to Phipps St/across from Monument.
- HRA Lot and Commuter lot for boat.
Parking stickers are sold at the Police Department located at 1 School Street, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. You will need to provide proper identification, proof of residency in Hull and a current registration certificate for each vehicle you are purchasing stickers for.
** No cash accepted. Check or charge only **