The Hull Fire Department has been providing fire protection and emergency services for the town of Hull for over 100 years. We are proud to expand our services to the community with the introduction of a new program specifically designed for our senior residents. For residents age 65 or older we offer a free home safety visit.
During our visit fire personnel will provide any or all of the following services:
- Install resident supplied smoke and CO detectors
- Change batteries for your detectors
- Install resident supplied house numbers
- Check home for general fire safety
- Check home for trip and slip hazards
- Assist residents in organizing their emergency medical information
- Address any concerns residents may have
It is the goal of the fire department to keep our senior residents safe and healthy by providing education and promoting prevention. For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact my office.
Captain Steven Johnson
Fire Prevention Officer