Incident Requests

Any person seeking an incident report for a medical aid or fire may do so, by requesting the said information in writing, and a form of identification must be shown.

Furthermore, the only person that can obtain a medical report, is the person whom the report is about, or his/her attorney. Authorization to Use or Disclose Protected Health Informaiton must be signed by the patient and sent with the request.

All requested information will be mailed by the Keeper of Records, Jane Walsh.