The Town of Hull provides a number of resources regarding floodplain management to its residents. By following the links provided on this page, residents can aquire information on topics including, but not limited to the following:
- The special flood hazard areas and the potential flood threatened areas of the Town
- Flood insurance and techniques for protecting property from flood damage
- Proper building techniques to protect properties and natural floodplain functions.
- Up-to-date tide information
To view the Town of Hull's Coastal Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment and Adaptation Study, click here.
To view the changes to the FEMA Flood Map (effective December 13, 2017), click here.
- Know Your Flood Hazard
- FEMA Technical Bulletins (guidance on NFIP regulations)
- Insure Your Property for Your Flood Hazard
- Filing Flood Claims
- Flood Safety
- Protect Your Property from Your Hazard
- Build Responsibly
- Protect Natural Floodplain Functions
- Guide to Flood Safety and Preparedness, National Council for Home Safety and Security