Selectmen Licensing Information

Board of Selectmen Licensing Rules and Regulations (click HERE for Document)

Licensing Information: New Liquor License Applications (full/seasonal) To be able to serve any alcoholic beverages. Please call 781-925-2000 to verify availability of licenses.

One Day Liquor License Application: Required for the sale of alcoholic beverages to the public. One day license for the sale of all alcoholic beverages.

Entertainment License: Required for any business that will have entertainment on premises, including but not limited to: Jukebox, live Music, and/or, musical instruments, dj, karaoke.

Auto Dealer License: Class I, II, and III. Required if you are buying, selling, or exchanging new or second hand vehicles or assembling second hand motor vehicles or parts thereof.

Common Victualler License: Required to be able to serve or prepare food.

Liquor License Application: Town of Hull License Application (in addition to the ABCC application)

Worker’s Compensation: Worker's Compensation Insurance Affidavit 

Yard Sale Application and Bylaw: Apply for a yard sale permit