Parking Ticket Hearing Info.
Our next parking ticket hearing will be held on Tuesday, October 16th from 6:00-7:00 P.M. Appeals will be heard on a first come first served basis. The hearing will be held at the Town Hall, 253 Atlantic Ave., Hull, MA 02045 in the Costa meeting room on the first floor. Please be sure to bring any correspondence you have received from the Parking Ticket Clerk regarding your appeal and any pictures, handicap placards or documentation you have to support your appeal. If you have not previously mailed your original ticket to the Parking Clerk, then you will need to bring the original ticket with you to the hearing. We cannot process an appeal without the ORIGINAL ticket. Please be prepared to pay your ticket by cash or check at the hearing
in the event that your ticket is upheld.
Hull Parking Ticket Clerk
Ticket Payment Procedure:
The Parking Ticket Clerk is located in the Tax Collector’s office which is on the first floor of Town Hall. Parking tickets may be paid online by clicking the link above, brought to the Tax Office (cash or check only) or mailed in the original ticket to the address below. If your ticket is marked for non-renewal at the registry, only cash or a cashier's check can be accepted for payment in the office. The ticket may be paid for with a credit or debit card at www.plymouthcountyparking.com. Please do not mail cash. Please make all checks payable to the Town of Hull.
Plymouth County Parking Clerk
44 Obery Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
Ticket Appealing Procedure:
In accordance with Massachusetts General Laws, all parking violations must be paid or appealed within 21 days of issue. Any appeals received after 21 days will not be processed. Failure to pay or appeal your ticket within 21 days will result in additional fees and possible non-renewal of your license and/or registration at the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
**** EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2018, WE WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING
PARKING TICKET APPEALS IN THE TAX OFFICE ****
***ALL APPEALS MUST BE MAILED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: TOWN HALL, 253 ATLANTIC AVE, HULL, MA 02045, ATTN: PARKING CLERK***
If you are appealing a parking ticket please follow the procedure below:
- Complete the Parking Ticket Appeal Form. Make a copy of the ticket/notice and your completed dispute form for your records. MAIL THE ORIGINAL TICKET OR OVERDUE TICKET NOTICE, ALONG WITH YOUR WRITTEN APPEAL WITH A SELF-ADDRESSED AND STAMPED ENVELOPE TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE.
- ** Please do not mail the appeal to the Plymouth County Parking Office address on the ticket as this will delay our receipt of your appeal and in turn, your response from us to your appeal. **
- Your written appeal should state your case clearly and concisely as to why you believe that you should not be held accountable to pay the parking ticket(s) in dispute. If you have any pictures to corroborate your claim, handicap placards or parking stickers or visitor passes issued by the Town of Hull, please include copies of those with your appeal.
- Your written appeal will be answered within 30 days of receipt.~ During the months of June through September, it may take longer than 30 days for you to receive a response to your appeal due to the large increase in parking violations that occur in the Town during the summer months. You will not be charged any late fees during the appeal process.
- If your appeal is approved you will be notified in writing.~ No payment will be required. If your appeal is denied you will be notified in writing.~ Payment will be required by the due date specified in the letter you receive from the Town in response to your appeal. Failure to pay the parking ticket by the specified due date will result in additional fees and possible non-renewal of your license and/or registration at the Registry of Motor Vehicles. *** IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPEAL IN THE MAIL, PLEASE CALL THE PARKING TICKET CLERK AT 781-925-2251 TO MAKE SURE WE DID RECEIVE YOUR APPEAL. DO NOT ASSUME THAT NO RESPONSE MEANS THAT THE TICKET HAS BEEN DISMISSED. WE RESPOND TO ALL APPEALS RECEIVED IN WRITING. ***